【国际会议23】ISMT2019 2019.12.6-7 新加坡
会议名称：The 3rd International Symposium on Multimodal Transportation Automation, Sharing, and Electrification in Transportation
会议时间：December 6 to 7, 2019.
会议地点：National University of Singapore
Deadline for abstract submission (presentation only): 15 August 2019
Deadline for full paper submission (TRE special issue or Best Student Paper Award): 1 September 2019
Notification of presentation acceptance: 5 September 2019
Deadline for registration: 5 November 2019
The aim of ISMT 2019 is to promote the challenging research that arises from the emergence of automation, sharing, and electrification technologies. The topics are not limited to the research in Automation, Sharing, and Electrification.
Participants are required to submit an abstract with a maximum length of 800 words (for the consideration of presentation) OR a full paper (for consideration for TRE special issue submission or Best Student Paper Award) and give a presentation at ISMT 2019. The Best Student Paper Awards will be selected among full paper submissions.
Please download the submission template at https://blog.nus.edu.sg/ismt2019/authors-information/ and submit abstracts/papers at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ismt2019 (EasyChair for ISMT2019).
The proposed topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Multimodal Transportation Planning, Operations and Management
· Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
· Sharing Economy in Transportation
· Electrification of Transportation and Infrastructure Design
· Intelligent Transportation Systems
· Transportation Network Modelling and Optimization
· Transportation Data Analytics and Applications
· Traffic Safety and Emergency Responses
· Road Traffic Operations, Management and Control
· Public Transit Systems
· Rail Operations and Management
· Air Transportation Strategy, Operations and
· Maritime Transportation and Port Operations
· Logistics and Supply Chain Management
· Freight Transport Modelling
· Intermodal Freight Transport
· Urban Goods Movement
· Transportation, Land Use and Sustainability
· Transportation Economics and Finance